Last year, DealerSocket launched an all-new program called We Are Automotive. Along with bringing dealers a new way to interact…
All dealers are focused on sales, but have you given any thought to data storage? Obviously it’s very important, which…
- What are the sales management responsibilities of the service manager?
- Which characteristics are critical for great leadership?
- Grant Cardone reveals the 7 top sales secrets to 2015
- Are you prepared to ace your New Year’s resolutions?
- 4 ways to take advantage of your VLP’s vast visibility
- How well do you know your “new-car” audience?
- What appraisal factors should you consider?
- David Metter discusses how you can combat mobile device showrooming
- Cory Mosley discusses the leadership evolution taking place in the auto industry
- Tom Stuker continues his discussion about BDC impact on dealerships
- World-renowned trainer Tom Stuker discusses today’s BDC impact on dealership success
- Larry Dorfman discusses what to expect at this year’s “Best Training Day Ever”
- Cars.com gives their prediction for the cars we won’t see in 2016
- Alexi Venneri discusses the keys to social media success in 2015
Toyota Sunnyvale – Sunnyvale, CA; GM: Mike Shum
With more than 40 years in business, the Jim Ellis Automotive Group is widely respected as one of Atlanta, Georgia’s…
Highlights from industry news around the web.