Two Michigan dealers and life-long friends, Katie Bowman Coleman, owner of Bowman Chevrolet, and Sam Slaughter, owner of Sellers Buick-GMC,…
Mercedes-Benz is considering moving its New Jersey headquarters south, possibly to Atlanta, Georgia. While the company won’t publicly comment on…
- Tips to remember when selling automotive accessories
- 3 ways to generate revenue with mobile text and video
- 3 mobile-friendly tips for your dealership’s emails
- What can you do to achieve service success in 2015?
- Should your dealership be using text messaging?
- 3 ways to win amid declining wholesale used vehicle values
- How can you improve your sales team’s telephonophobia?
- The keys to success for digital marketing in 2015
- Lee Harkins discusses how to get customers back in for recommended repairs
- John Fox and Keith Yancy discuss their unique training platform
- Rob Antinarelli discusses how to keep customers engaged after a sale
- Chris Purtee discusses catching consumer attention offline
- Mike Anderson, CEO of the Rikess Group, discusses why you need a new type of salesperson
- Zurich North America’s Vince Santivasi discusses technology in F&I offices
One of the things we want to start doing here at CBT News is more profiles on people who work…
Highlights from industry news around the web.