Bridget Everett gives you a sneak peek of what to expect on Monday’s show.
If you’re like many dealers, you’ve increased your digital marketing spend over the past few years. In 2012, a study…
- How can you build your most successful forecast ever?
- The growing importance of the product specialist role
- What are the 7 daily promises that can create sales success?
- 10 steps to improve your social selling
- Tips on how salespeople can connect with their customers
- 3 ways to minimize a decrease in used-vehicle sales this fall
- The most important elements of an integrated campaign
- Differences between trust and helpfulness from Cars.com’s Elaine Richards
- Ricky Lopez discusses the Hispanic consumer segment
- David Kain discusses the concept of a “business development dealership”
- DealerVault CEO Steve Cottrell discusses data security importance
- April Rain discusses the importance of online reputation
- Veteran’s Day discussion with Brian Stann and Paul Faletti
- AutoTrader.com’s Michelle Krebs discusses understanding CPO
News From Around The Web
The adoption of social media and mobile device use by your consumers is showing no signs of a slow down…
The National Automobile Dealers Association has rolled out a new “Get The Facts” initiative. The National Automobile Dealers Association has…
Highlights from industry news around the web.